Hawai‘i - Buildings and Structures
- typical buildings
- it would useful to have a set of "typical" buildings, to be
distributed onto the terrain in places where we know a building is, but
don't know what exact type of building
- one possible source might be to ask 3D-CAD enabled local architects
- book resource: "The Lighthouses of Hawai‘i", by Love Dean, 1991,
- The island of Hawai‘i has around 9 significant remaining
lighthouses: Coconut, Honokahou, Ka Lae Point, Kauhola, Kawaihae, Kbay,
Keahole Point, Kumukahi, Mahukona.
- May 2003 or earlier, assembled a quick little model of Mahukona
lighthouse in MAX:
Precise WGS84 location?
- A few are on
(photos, descriptions, travel directions, and GPS coordinates for
lighthouses in the United States)