VTP Software Status: Known Bugs and Problems
We are in the process of moving all these to the
VTP Issue Tracker on
- A small bug in current Enviro: If "Retain loaded texture in memory
for faster re-lighting" is selected, the "Change texture" in realtime is
not working. It still displays the current texture and doesn't update
with the new one. <Fredrik Ahl>
- There is a crash on exit that happens sometimes when the Feature
Info Dialog has been used to display a series of selections of raw layer
elements, although this is not always repeatable
- Reported, but not confirmed: road cleanup needs repetition,
otherwise it will fail by writing bad roads that Enviro can't read.
- status: the road topology cleanup operations definitely needs
- as a result, most of them are currently disabled, not to be
added back until they are debugged
- On the globe, cursor vanishes when too close - clipping problem?
rare and not consistent.